If you keep up with me on social media you know I like to promote independent artists and their coloring books.
I also like to introduce my readers and followers to new and exciting adult coloring products. My latest find is one I located on Kickstarter: Magnetips markers. I was so impressed, I signed on to be a backer.
These unique markers are refillable, available in 20 colors and have your choice of black or color-coded barrels.
Each Magnetip marker also has two super strong Neodymium magnets, which means not only do they stick to each other but also any metal surface, which opens up all kinds of fun and functional possibilities.
Some key features of the Magnetips:
- Refillable: Easy to replace the refills = less waste in landfill
- Comfortable: Unique ergonomic six-sided shape which should make it much easier on your hands during those coloring marathons
- Water based ink: No alcohol-based marker smell, and less bleed-through
- Accurate: Metal encased fine-line quality 0.4 tip
- Magnetic: Long-lasting rare-earth Neodymium magnets in the barrel
- Long-Lasting: Durable and strong Polypropylene body
As a backer, I cannot wait to receive my first set of Magnetips. The Kickstarter project is still open, so visit the Magnetips Kickstarter page to become a backer for as little as £24 (about $34). The markers are expected to retail for $42. There are also some backing options that include refills and fun chrome balls.
Do you know of any neat, new adult coloring products that you can share with us? Let us know in the comments below!
All photos © Magnetips™